header

domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

who said saying good-bye was difficult?

my last week in Venezuela was pretty busy, had to pack, finish teaching a course and visiting friends and saying good-bye / mi ultima semana en Venezuela estuvo bastante ocupada, tuve que empacar, terminar un curso que estaba enseniando, visitar amigos y decir adios.

Unlike what i had thought, it wasnt that sad. i was very excited of coming to Europe and even though there were some tears here and there, my friends and family made it very easy and were very happy for me. Al contrario de lo que habia empezado, no fue tan triste. Estaba luy emocionada po venir a Europa y aun cuando hubo algunas lagrimas aqui y alla; mis migos y mi familia me la pusieron muy facil porque estabn muy felices por mi.

My pupils organized a farewell party on our last day of class and fed me with lots of sweets and crisps and my favorite: ice cream! / mis alumnos organizaron una fiesa de despedida en nuestro ultimo dia de clases y me alimentaron con muchos dulces y pepitos y mi favorito/ helado!

P1070987 P1070986

P1070990
On my last day in Maracaibo some of my girlfriends took me to a lovely restaurant and I had a veggie burger - the only place on Maracaibo where you can get one-. The resturant is called CUMA and I highly recommend it. beautiful decor; good service; yummy food./ En mi ultimo dia en Maracaibo algunas de mis amigas me llevaron a un restuarante adorable y me comi una hamburguesa vegetariana (no saben lo dificil que es conseguir comida vegetariana en la ciudad) - el unico lugar en Maracaibo donde se puede conseguir una de esas-. El restaurant se llama CUMA y lo recomiendo. la decoracion es linda, el servicio es bueno y la comida es buena.

Vero y ValeP1070995 P1080013
Emy fooling around and posing P1080005

P1080015
Picnik collage 1
Vero owns Peperitas, a local brand of accesories. everything is handmade she uses the most beautifil frabrics and materiales. I got this ring as a present and some other things. Thanks VERO! That same nnight I went back to my hometown and my best friends -the ones that still live in Venezuela- organized a surprise party! I just looove them. And my mom was invited, there she is... P1080018 P1080021
 Frainy, me, mom and valeria

P1080028
Frainy and I posing a la Maracucho

P1080040
Carlos and Ramon
P1080033
My girls
javi
Javier was not sure whether to have his drink or not, but he did it in the end

ma
I said bye to my family @ My cousins bday
jon
The day before Shantal was born. here, Elieth and Jon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...