header

martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

Bobbejaanland

School is a lot harder than what I expected so ive been studying a lot and I also started my dutch lessons -16 hours per week pfff -, so between schools and running daily errands, I havent had the time to update my blog but I promise that starting from today Ill be more disciplined about it./ La uni es mucho mas difícil de lo que pensaba asi que he estado estudiando mucho y también empece mis lecciones de holandés - 16 horas a la semana pfff, imagínense - así que entre las escuelas y las diligencias que tengo que hacer todos los días, no he tenido tiempo para actualizar el blog pero prometo que a partir de este momento seré mas disciplinada. 

My friend Tine and her cousins took me to Belgian equivalent of 6 Flags: Bobbejaanland, A rollercoaster park theme park. Tines cousins were fun to hang out with especially Brecht who kept making jokes all the time...The park has a section just for kids but all the other parts have rollercoasters that can make you feel really sick. Even though some seemed very scary, I overcame my fears and rode all the big rides, including some for kids, just for fun... / Mi amiga Tine y sus primos me llevaron al equivalente belga de 6 Flags: Bobbejaanland, Un parque mecánico temático. Los primos de Tine fueron muy cheveres y muy buena compania, especialmente Brecht que estuvo metiéndose con todo el mundo todo el tiempo...El parque tiene una sección solo para ninos pero todas las áreas tienen montanas rusas que te pueden hacer sentir bastante mal. Aun cuando algunas me daba miedo, me monte en todas las mas grandes, incluyendo algunas de ninos también.... 

P1080065

1
I just had to do it / Tenia que hacerlo

P1080070
Belgians like cycling so much that they have a ride for kids with a cycling system / a los belgas les gusta tanto pedalear con las bicis que hasta habia una atraccion para ninos con sistema de pedaleo.

8
bonito
7 4 Tine & me
P1080134 The park started in the 60s so theres still a slight retro vibe but the most beautiful thing of all is the ferris wheel / El parque abrio en los 60s y aun tiene una vibra retro muy sutil per ahi esta.pero lo mas lindo es el viaje a la luna



10 P1080121 P1080128 P1080125 P1080113
P1080135 P1080136 Thank god I was wearing these cute but comfy sneakers
  11

Brecht and his cotton candy beard / Brecht y su barba de algodon de azucar
9watch the video if you want to see what it is like...but it is more scary when you are on / vean el video si quieren ver como se siente pero es mas feo cuando estas arriba

check their site here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...