header

domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

One month too late

My birthday was over a month ago but these last weeks have been crazy between working, studying for my exams and getting my bag stolen - which meant going to the police station, banks, and so on-/mi cumpleaños fue hace más de un mes pero estas ultimas semanas han sido horribles entre trabajar, estudiar para mis exámenes y me robaron la cartera - lo que significa ir a la policía, los bancos, entre otros- 

I usually hate my brithdays but this year it was different. As Tine told me, the weather gods smiled at me and it was green and the sun was shining. Thanks to my friends I had an amazing time at Spoorloos Station, I had gifts and two cakes---and I was afraid I was not gonna have one/ Usualmente odio mis cumpleaños pero este año fue diferente. Como me dijo Tine, los dioses del clima me sonrieron y todo estaba verde y el sol brillando. Gracias a mis amigos la pase buenísimo en Spoorloos Station. Me dieron regalos y dos tortas---y yo que tenia miedo que no iba a tener ninguna. 

Thanks to Tine, Babs, Jean, Wim, Simon, Evert, Gladys, Laura, Maria, Irene, Pieter, and David and Patricia for the photos.../Gracias a Tine, Babs, Jean, Wim, Simon, Evert, Gladys, Laura, Maria, Irene, Pieter, and David and Patricia por las fotos.

The following day I had dinner at De Werf, lovely cafe, with some other friends and the day finished at The Blauwe Kater, a jazz and blues bar in Leuven. Thanks and I Love you guys/ Al día siguiente cené con mis amigos en el De Werf con otros amigos y el día teminó en el Blauwe Kater, un bar de jazz y blues acá en Lovaina. Gracias y se les quiere...

c1
c5 c2 c12 c17 c15 c10 c6 c3 c4 c9

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...