header

lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

Vien-ing

I must have posted these pics a while ago. Ive been busy studying and I cannot update the blog very often. I went to Viena a couple of months ago and I discovered a small but beautiful city. Sadly, it didnt stop raining so most of my pictures were not that good. Here are a few that I selected... Debi haber posteado estas fotos hace rato. He estado ocupada estudiando y no he podido acutalizar el blog muy seguido. Fui a Viena hace un par de meses y descubrí una ciudad pequeña pero hermosa. Lo malo fue que no dejó de llover asi que la mayoria de las fotos no me quedaron muy bien. Aca algunas de las seleccionadas.

v1a

v16


v9
Some of the buildings were beautifully painted like these on the pic

P1090885

P1090886
I should´ve gone to the Opera...i know.

v11

some of the shops looked very fancy, traditional old shops for costum-made clothes for example and jewelries.

v13

v14

v5

v3

P1090938

P1090934

v6

i spent three hours in a cafe waiting for the rain to stop! at least it was pink and pretty

v8

St Stephens Cathedral


v10 v12

v15

P1090939




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...