header

lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

pre-bday





My bday this year was nothing special, I had no phone and it was very difficult for my friends to reach...I spent most of the day working and by the time I got home I was all tired. But the day before I went out and I had the chance to wear my new headpiece that I bought in Dublin. People kept asking me - as a joke- if I had attended the Royal Wedding (same day).



Mi cumpleaños este año no fue nada especial, no tenia telefono y fue muy dificil para mis amigos poderme contactar...pase casi todo el dia trabajando y para cuando logre llegar a Cabimas a casa de mi madre estaba ya toda cansada. Pero el dia antes tuve la oportunidad de ponerme mi nueva pieza que compre en el viaje a Dublin. La gente me preguntaba si habia ido a la Boda Real (fue el mismo dia) jeje



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...