header

sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

free crappy portraits

free crappy portraits is a site I found randomly and I inmediately became a fan of their naive art. As the name states it's free and you can get your own...this is my portrait based on the pics taken by juan de los mares on "the Bow top" post.Crappily awesome!

They have a tumblr account, twitter and a testimonials page, loved this one:
"I swear you guys are better than anti depressants! Instant happy!!!"
—Cheryl (and i agree with her)

Free Crappy Portraits es un sitio que encontre aleatoriamente pero del que me volvi fan inmediatamente. Como el nombre lo dice, es gratis y tu puedes obtener el tuyo también...este es mi retrato basado en las fotos tomadas por juan de los mares en el post "the Bow Top".

Ellos tienen cuentas en tumblr y twitter y una pagina de testimonios. Este particularmente me encanto:
"Les juro chicos que son mejores que los antidepresivos! Felicidad instantánea!!!"
--Cheryl (y estoy de acuerdo con ella)

dayanacuelloFCP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...