header

martes, 26 de julio de 2011

my first fondant attempt (susana's bday)

I finally did it! I was afraid of the fondant dough but I took my chances and made a tiny heart shaped cake for Susana, a good friend of mine. It was her birthday and sinced it was in the middle of the week only a few of us showed up along with the kids we had fun laughing and eating cake...

Finalmente lo hice! le tenia miedo a la masa de fondant pero me arriesgue e hice una mini torta en forma de corazón para Susana, una gran amiga. Era su cumpleanios y como fue en medio de la semana, solo algunas de nosotras nos acercamos a su casa y junto con los ninos nos divertimos riéndonos y comiendo torta

fondant1

foindant2

fondant3
Mathias, my godson
fondant 4
fiorella, margie, dayana, susana (bday girl) and karen
fondant 5

sooz and me with the kidz

1 comentario:

Javiera dijo...

Day, tenés que subir un video mostrando cómo te hacés ese peinado tan maravilloso y pinup. Lo necesito!!



mil besos

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...