header

martes, 26 de julio de 2011

What Do We Believe In?

Maybe you don't know it yet but I work in Global Lingua as a part-time teacher. What I love about this institute is that they are constantly trying to innovate and make students feel like they are part of it, like they belong... this is a video made by the employees and the students and I just think it's lovely and wanted to share it with you...
A lo mejor no lo saben aun pero trabajo en Global Lingua como profesor a medio tiempo. Lo que me encanta de este instituto es que están constantemente tratando de innovar y hacer sentir a los estudiantes que son parte de el, con sentido de pertenencia....este es un video hecho por los empleados y los alumnos a mi me pareció adorable y quise compartirlo con ustedes...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...